AT-778UV Home Brew Cable or Box - Solved

Was able to create a working home brew cable for my AnyTone, but then developed a box to avoid swapping the Mic out every time I want to switch Voice to digital and back. I can also change frequencies or power settings without plugging and replugging the Mic. PS my bet is this will work with most Mobile radios but for a tweak here or there… Good luck…

KC1RWI - Ralph

AT778UV with digirig.pdf (443.0 KB)

3 Likes

Just built this cable, seems to work well! Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Ty for the pinouts! Can you advise the best radio settings you have found to work with this, such as vox or ptt? Ty and 73

PTT for sure…Other than that just the normal recommendations from digirig. Nothing else comes to mind. On the other hand, If you ever make the connection I showed for a more permanent connection (no need to unplug the mic) and the ability to use the mic to change frequency, power, etc. in digital mode - Suggest you pull the jack out of the digirig to talk or it draws power and you will sound faint.

Thank you, very much. Been up and working like a charm for a few days now testing both Winlink and APRS. Have a great evening.

1 Like