Cable for Kenwood TH-22AT

What cable should I use with a Kenwood TH-22AT? This radio is an older 2m only HT which has a 2 plug connector on the side for a hand mic.

As it is the case with many Kenwood HTs, your radio uses K1 accessory connector so you can interface it with Digirig using this cable kit:

1 Like

I think you should use a Kenwood KMC-21 or a compatible two-pin speaker/microphone cable. This type of cable has the necessary connectors that fit the radio’s two-plug configuration.