Digirig mobile and Panasonic Toughbooks

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for Panasonic Toughbook CF33 Mk 1 or 2 or the cf 20?

I have a Xiegu G20 and want to use Winlink Vara HF and JS8Call.

Any advice appreciated.

Do you mean G90? Do you need recommendations for interface or software or something else?

Hi Denis,

I would like to buy a refurbished laptop Panasonic toughbook with my Xeigu G90 and Digirig Mobile that I use for Data Tx of course.

my current ASUS laptop is a problem, maybe it’s Win11, I’m not sure. But, I’ve been unable to successfully use Winlink Vara HF or JS8Call. You can see the details on my other posts.

I’m hoping a different laptop and clean install of Win11 may help me get my Digital comms working. The only thing I’ve managed to get working is Winlink over Telnet, but that’s cheating.

anyway, I thought a Toughbook may be a good choice. Do you have any experience with Toughbook and Digirig and Winlink etc.?

regards