G90 bad Digirig?

Hey everyone. Hoping someone can help me. I have a digirig I got from the Amazon Store, and I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong or if my digirig needs something soldered different, or am I just this stupid.

I can get wsjt-x to work with Omni-rig and my digirig, but I can’t get flrig to work in windows or in linux. Please help if you can.

If you got your Digirig working with any software then the hardware issues are pretty much ruled out.

Now, how does the problem manifest itself with flrig? Do your receive the error message? Is it the same message on both platforms? What does the message say?

1 Like

The message is about VFO and ICOM settings on both. If I use Omni-rig software, it works. if I try to use flrig it says it can’t connect. I’m wondering if it has something to do with firmware 1.79b03. That’s the firmware on my radio.

If you configure another method after having Omnirig set up on the same computer then make sure to point omnirig to a different COM port so releases Digirig’s port and makes it available to other software. Here’s the video showing flrig configuration for G90. Different interface is used, but the software side of things is the same: