Help with Icom 706MK2

I have an Icom 706 MK2 that is already using the 13 pin DIN Accessory plug for my Signalink USB for FT8. I recently got a Kenwood TL 922A amp and I need to key it from the same 13 pin DIN plug that’s already in use on the radio. This is unlike the G model that has the 6 pin data DIN Plug that can feed the sound card RJ45 while the 13 pin feed the amplifier. Does anyone know if there is an adapter or DIN splitter that allows me to feed my SignaLink sound card adapter and the amp at the same time? I really hate to unplug a device to use the other device. I bought the Keying cable and it uses pins 2 and 3 on the Acc DIN plug. Any help would be appreciated, thx…

I don’t own the IC-706mk2, but I do not want your question to go too long without a response. I do not know if there is a pre-made splitter cable.

Another user here wanted to break out the 13 pin DIN connector for ACC on an IC-706xx:

You can also search using the tags:


73 Constrainted

thx, I’ll check them out.